Northside Hospital System is a group of healthcare institutions in the U.S. state of Georgia. Gynecology, neurology, oncology, gastrointestinal, and orthopaedic surgery are among its specialisations.
- There are three public hospitals that are part of the Northside Hospital Health System.
- The advent of bone marrow and blood transfusion centres marks the beginning.
- The three hospitals are equivalent to state-of-the-art emergency rooms.
- Potentially results in three million annual patient visits.
- Provides work for more than 15 thousand people.
What we provide is:
Wellness and Health Initiatives
We provide our employees with a variety of health and wellness plans, including dental, medical, vision, and others.
Our benefits package includes life insurance, disability insurance, and more to make our employees feel safe and secure in their jobs with us.
The Road Ahead:
Benefits like pensions and retirement plans can help secure workers’ financial prospects.
Employees’ savings can be safeguarded via credit unions, flexible spending accounts, and other benefits.
Life and Work Harmony
Paid time off, Mynorthsidehr Employee Assistance Programs, and other benefits help workers make the most of their time and energy, both at work and at home.
We provide our workers with a secure work environment, room for advancement, cutting-edge tools and technology, and access to some of the most talented colleagues in the industry. Our perks pages may be found at https://jobs.northside.com/benefits/ if you’re interested in learning more.